kolmapäev, 14. mai 2008

2 tuuma ehk väga karm inglise keele praktika

From: allarvendla@gmail.com [mailto:allarvendla@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 00:19 AM
To: Asrock TSD
Subject: $K8Upgrade-1689$ CPU EZ Upgrade board

»Problem Description

Hi!
Recently I decided to upgrade my Motherboard, by buying the CPU socket upgrade board that supports AM2 CPU socket. I also bought a new CPU and RAM. The new CPU is AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ AM2 Box 2,7GHz 2x512KB, with model number ADO5200DOBOX.
I had to disable the Cool'n'Quiet feature from BIOS to get the computer running. When I left it enabled it showed the message "Checking Nvram" at startup. Now when CPU temperature rises to approximately 40 degrees, computer shuts down and wont start till it's cooled for a few minutes.
I did some searching and saw that the motherboard I have - K8Upgrade-1689 - with AM2CPU Board and the latest BIOS 2.40 supports AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ with model number ADA5200IAA6CS.
So my question is as follows.
Did I buy a wrong CPU, that is not supported by my motherboard even though I have the Upgrade board and the latest BIOS? Is it really such big difference between these CPU's? Or is there something else I haven not noticed?
I hope you can help me.


Thanks in advance
Allar Vendla

ja ca 6 tundi hiljem:

Dear Sir,

Please use the attached BIOS to support rev. G AM2 CPU.


Due to some mail servers will block the execute file of the attachment.
We did not attached the DOS update tool. (asrflash.exe)
It is included in the latest DOS version BIOS update file.
Download : http://www.asrock.com/mb/download.asp?Model=K8Upgrade-1689
How to update: http://www.asrock.com/support/DOS.html


Thanks for the email.

Yours truly,

ASRock


Ja natukene veel hiljem.
2 töötavat tuuma.

4 kommentaari:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Ja ostsidki uue prose ja rammu:D Ja said siis nüüd kenasti kõik tööle?:P
Nüüd saad vägevasti mängida jah?:D

Allar ütles ...

Ojaa, kuigi ega eriti ei viitsigi mängida praegu. Aga tore on teada, et ma võin seda teha, kui tahtmine tuleb :D

Egert ütles ...

Võimalus on olemas ja see on kõige tähtsam.

Allar ütles ...

Just!